Re: sybase and multi-case

From: Isarin.Sathitruangsak
Subject: Re: sybase and multi-case
Date: 16:53 on 28 May 2004
I am not sure what you mean by nomalizing column names?   How do I do that?
My column names are multi-cased.

thanks.

                      Dan Sully
                      <daniel@electricr        To:       isarin.sathitruangsak@xxxx.xxx
                      ain.com>                 cc:       cdbi-talk@xxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx
                      05/28/2004 12:36
                      PM

* isarin.sathitruangsak@xxxx.xxx <isarin.sathitruangsak@xxxx.xxx> shaped
the electrons to say...

> Anyways, is this still a bug?  Any suggestions I should do?
> Class::DBI::Sybase would not solve this problem right?  I was tring to
follow
> the code but not sure where the the upper case gets translated to lower
case.

No, Class::DBI::Sybase will not solve this problem. Can you normalize your
columns?

-D
--
<weezyl> It'll have pretty flowers and NUMA GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

sybase and multi-case
isarin.sathitruangsak 14:28 on 28 May 2004

Re: sybase and multi-case
Dan Sully 16:36 on 28 May 2004

Re: sybase and multi-case
Isarin.Sathitruangsak 16:53 on 28 May 2004