Re: Class::DBI method->search confusion (long)

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: Class::DBI method->search confusion (long)
Date: 16:18 on 11 Jun 2004
On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 10:47, ah71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx wrote:
> All I want to do is pull the servicedesc into a list.  That's it.  One
> thing that's happening is, for instance, for server1, instead of
> producing, POP, apan_ping, and ssh_check_load in a list, it produces
> POP, POP, POP.

This is because you have defined your primary key incorrectly.  Your
distinct_services table has a multi-column primary key, and you need to
tell it that.  Right now, you are telling it that service_desc is the
primary key for the table.

- Perrin

Re: Class::DBI method->search confusion (long)
Perrin Harkins 16:18 on 11 Jun 2004