Re: FW: many to many help

From: Vince Veselosky
Subject: Re: FW: many to many help
Date: 17:48 on 15 Jun 2004
Well, color me embarrassed. I had coded around it and didn't save the
failing test cases. Now I can't duplicate it at all. I remember that the
table was only getting one of the two links filled in, but when I tried
to extract a test case from my code, it works every time. Oy. If I
happen across it again, I'll post a new message. Sorry about that. (And
for the long delay getting back. Too many projects, too few brain cells!)

-Vince

Tony Bowden wrote:

>On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 05:05:29PM -0400, Vince Veselosky wrote:
>

>>Take this with a grain (or 10) of salt, because I have not looked at
>>your code in detail, but this may apply. I found (in 0.95) that using a
>>link table to link a table back to itself caused some problems because
>>of the way it looked up relationships. If two columns both inflated to
>>the same object type, only the first one would be found, and this messed
>>up all kinds of things that I can't recall now.
>>

>That's almost certainly a bug. If you can replicate it I'd appreciate a
>failing test case...
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tony

FW: many to many help