Turnkey /code generation

From: Dana Hudes
Subject: Turnkey /code generation
Date: 02:08 on 17 Jun 2004
I am very interested in the idea so I checked out the page.
There have been no files released. Nor could I find anything called
turnkey on CPAN.

Class::DBI::AsForm does some of this and another piece
is Class::DBI::FromCGI .

Simply setting up a project on sourceforge for yourself so you can
track your own bugs is all well and good but nothing to tell the community
about until you've got something for us to try running.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Allen Day wrote:

> Nelson,
>
> You might also want to check out the Turnkey project,
> http://www.sf.net/projects/turnkey
>
> It does something similar to what you describe, but operates on the
> database SQL directly rather than requiring an XML descriptor.
>
> -Allen

Turnkey /code generation
Dana Hudes 02:08 on 17 Jun 2004