Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Date: 16:00 on 18 Jun 2004
On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 05:48:08PM +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> I have some code to break a many to many relationship (is there a better
> way?) which currently implements remove_from_$accessor in
> CDBIR::HasMany.

Hi Yuval,

It's hard to suggest a better way if you don't show us the way you are
using. I suspect you have CDBI setup incorrectly which is often my
problem. Have you looked at the ComplexManyToMany example in the
cookbook section on the Wiki[1]? That may help you better understand how
to do m2m relationships using CDBI.

Good luck,
William

[1] http://www.class-dbi.com/cgi-bin/wiki/index.cgi?CdbiCookbook

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

$obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 14:48 on 18 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
William McKee 16:00 on 18 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 17:14 on 18 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Tony Bowden 16:41 on 18 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 17:19 on 18 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 20:59 on 19 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 21:18 on 19 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Yuval Kogman 21:32 on 19 Jun 2004

Re: $obj->delete doesn't remove from the DB
Tony Bowden 21:48 on 19 Jun 2004