Re: Calling a set_sql created method after a create() has NULL __IDENTIFIER__.

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Calling a set_sql created method after a create() has NULL __IDENTIFIER__.
Date: 07:59 on 22 Jun 2004
On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 08:31:28PM +0100, Rob Andrews wrote:
> This seems to indicate that whilst the auto_increment value made it back
> into the object, it didn't reach the __IDENTIFIER__ clause.
> Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Smells like a bug to me, but I don't have time to investigate further at
the minute.

I have added it ot my list of things to look at, so I'll get round to it
soon, but if anyone else can track it down in the meantime go right
ahead!

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Calling a set_sql created method after a create() has NULL __IDENTIFIER__.
Tony Bowden 07:59 on 22 Jun 2004