Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Date: 12:39 on 23 Jun 2004
Hi Yuval,

Is this the code for the CDBI::Relationship::Glue module that you
brought up on the mailing list yesterday? I'm not familiar enough with
the innards of CDBI to be able to tell whether what you have done will
have any consequences for a casual user of CDBI like myself (I don't
use Maypole, yet).

William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Yuval Kogman 01:13 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
William McKee 12:39 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Yuval Kogman 13:50 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Tony Bowden 15:24 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Yuval Kogman 16:18 on 22 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Tony Bowden 12:41 on 23 Jun 2004

Re: Many to Many support for Maypole (patches)
Yuval Kogman 13:59 on 22 Jun 2004