Re: Warnings from Ima::DBI

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Warnings from Ima::DBI
Date: 16:39 on 24 Jun 2004
On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 03:32:12PM +0100, colm-cdbi@xxxxxxxxx.xx.xx wrote:
> I think you may just need to call $sth->finish() before you leave your
> subroutine - though I may be misunderstanding the problem.

Oiy, I'm getting lazy-minded. That's what happens when you get used to
CDBI handling all the DBI incantations for you <g>.

Unfortunately, I cannot duplicate the warning message again in order to
test your suggestion. Nonetheless, adding the finish statement did not
break my tests and seems like the correct approach.

Thanks,
William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.