RE: Class::DBI -- connect_cached?

From: John Drago
Subject: RE: Class::DBI -- connect_cached?
Date: 18:56 on 23 Jul 2004
Is there any way to get rid of these warnings in my server's error log?

<error>
Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit
disconnect() at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i386-linux-thread-multi/DBI.pm line 1322.
</error>

They seem to happen a lot.  I have a test script which makes 561 requests to
a hod_perl handler on the server, requesting the same record over and over.

Is there some way I can call disconnect() on my database connection?

Thanks!
John