Re: Class::DBI::Pg, mod_perl, sporadic errors

From: William McKee
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Pg, mod_perl, sporadic errors
Date: 03:39 on 27 Jul 2004
Hi John,

I've had my fair share of troubles with that combination while doing
stress testing as well. Your best bet is going to be to create a minimal
test that reproduces the error so that CDBI developers and, potentially,
DBD::Pg developers can duplicate the error. Without seeing your code,
it's hard to guess why you'd be getting that error.

Good luck,
William

        --
        Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com

Class::DBI::Pg, mod_perl, sporadic errors
John Drago 23:38 on 26 Jul 2004

Re: Class::DBI::Pg, mod_perl, sporadic errors
William McKee 03:39 on 27 Jul 2004