Re: Accessing the object index

From: colm-cdbi
Subject: Re: Accessing the object index
Date: 14:40 on 10 Aug 2004
On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 03:13:06PM +0100, colm-cdbi@xxxxxxxxx.xx.xx wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 02:25:11PM +0100, Ian McDonald-ONLINE wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there any undocumented methods for examining the object index. I'd
> > like to be able to do:
> >
> > foreach ($class->in_object_index) {
> > 	$_->update();
> > }
>
> Looking at the source it seems this will do what you ask :
>
>   $class->clear_object_index();

Sorry I've just realised that I've probably misunderstood your question - you
wanted to update as in committ all changes to the database right?  If so
then please disregard my email.

I can't see any method that does what you ask and AFAICS it would need
to be in Class::DBI itself as %Live_Objects is a lexical variable but
perhaps someone who knows more about it can give a more assured reply on
this.

I'm still curious as to why you would want to do this.

Colm

Accessing the object index
Ian McDonald-ONLINE 13:25 on 10 Aug 2004

Re: Accessing the object index
colm-cdbi 14:13 on 10 Aug 2004

Re: Accessing the object index
colm-cdbi 14:40 on 10 Aug 2004