Re: Search for specific field rather than primary key

From: Kevin Old
Subject: Re: Search for specific field rather than primary key
Date: 19:46 on 12 Aug 2004
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:31:16 -0400, Perrin Harkins <perrin@xxxx.xxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 15:11, Kevin Old wrote:
> > If I were to say:
> >
> > my @bds = Pilot::StoreBrandXref->search({store => $store});
> >
> > the bds array would be an array of the primary keys with store
> > matching my search.
>
> Add "brandid" to the "Essential" column group and it will be fetched
> along with the primary key when you do this.

Ok, please forgive this newbie question.  I'm using C::DBI with
C::DBI::AutoLoader.  Since the class(es) are created on the fly is
there a way that I can edit the Essential column group?

Also, when brandid is added to the Essential column group, what
datatype will be returned to me?

        --
        Kevin Old
kevinold@xxxxx.xxx

(message missing)

Re: Search for specific field rather than primary key
Kevin Old 19:46 on 12 Aug 2004