small note on cdbi documentation

From: Rhesa Rozendaal
Subject: small note on cdbi documentation
Date: 03:59 on 30 Aug 2004
Hi Tony,

In the section on Single value SELECTs, there is mention of IMA::DBI's
select_val() method, but that really comes from DBIx::ContextualFetch.

Unfortunately, it's not documented in that module either.

Of course, it's pretty self-explanatory what it does, but it would be
nice to have the references right. Especially since the IMA::DBI docs
never mention that it returns DBIx::ContextualFetch objects instead of
plain DBI statement handles.

There may be situations where the other DBIx::ContextualFetch methods
can be useful, so I'd value a reference in the docs somewhere.
It certainly helps to understand the hierarchy of those modules
involved, as it only dawned upon me when realizing that you're the
maintainer for all three components :-)))

Rhesa

small note on cdbi documentation
Rhesa Rozendaal 03:59 on 30 Aug 2004