Re: optional third argument for has_many

From: Simon Cozens
Subject: Re: optional third argument for has_many
Date: 11:14 on 02 Oct 2004
Tim Bunce:
> It does to me as well. And will become extra confusing when Perl 6 code
> is more common as it'll mean something slightly different in Perl 6.
>
> I think it should be avoided.

Perl 6 is easily avoided.

        --
        You're all sick, except Simon. And he's sick, too. -- Kake Lemon Pugh

optional third argument for has_many
Y00R0B0T 22:07 on 01 Oct 2004

Re: optional third argument for has_many
David Jack Olrik 06:17 on 02 Oct 2004

Re: optional third argument for has_many
Y00R0B0T 06:59 on 02 Oct 2004

Re: optional third argument for has_many
Tim Bunce 09:29 on 02 Oct 2004

Re: optional third argument for has_many
Simon Cozens 11:14 on 02 Oct 2004