Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup

From: Brad Bowman
Subject: Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Date: 04:47 on 05 Oct 2004
My lastest experiment is to avoid Apache::DBI all together,
do a db_Main->disconnect at the end of apache_start.pl and
then rely on Ima::DBI's caching closure.

I think Apache::DBI was interfering with my attempt to
disconnect and it's clean up wasn't working for me anyway.
I connect with AutoCommit=1 and sometimes use a transaction
but Apache::DBI only installs the cleanup code if the initial
connection has AutoCommit=0.

Brad

        --
          A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts to the end of time.
                                -- Hagakure http://bereft.net/hagakure/

(message missing)

Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Brad Bowman 08:03 on 04 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Perrin Harkins 17:15 on 04 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Brad Bowman 01:15 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Brad Bowman 04:47 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Perrin Harkins 14:27 on 05 Oct 2004

Problem with has_many and searching
John Day 16:06 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Perrin Harkins 14:26 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Brad Bowman 05:01 on 06 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Perrin Harkins 15:23 on 06 Oct 2004

Re: Problem with has_many and searching
Perrin Harkins 16:21 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Problem with has_many and searching
John Day 17:26 on 05 Oct 2004

Re: Ima::DBI and connections at Apache startup
Tony Bowden 17:31 on 06 Oct 2004