Some new iterator methods?

From: John Day
Subject: Some new iterator methods?
Date: 17:13 on 26 Oct 2004
HI!

I use Class::DBI in a variety of situation, but in my most recent job I
wish I had a couple of new iterator methods, particularly:

->previous
->last

would be wonderfully useful. Presently, so as not to break any
encapsulation rules, I keep the iterator array and an index of where I am
currently looking in the array. Thus I can use a slice to move to the
previous record, or to move to the last record.

What do others think?

...john

Documentation Fixes
Tom Hukins 21:06 on 25 Oct 2004

Some new iterator methods?
John Day 17:13 on 26 Oct 2004

Re: Some new iterator methods?
Tony Bowden 18:37 on 26 Oct 2004

Re: [CDBI] Re: Some new iterator methods?
Dave Cash 14:18 on 04 Nov 2004

Re: Documentation Fixes
Tony Bowden 09:53 on 30 Oct 2004