Re: inflating columns to objects

From: Dave Howorth
Subject: Re: inflating columns to objects
Date: 16:41 on 26 Oct 2004
Drew Taylor wrote:
> Would a <textarea> not suffice here? It does the wrapping for you
> within the browser but will send it all back as a single string to the
> server. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with asForm so I can't tell you
> how to get a <textarea> versus an <input type="text">

Hi Drew,

My problem isn't whether it's a textarea or not. AsForm should make that
decision. But in any case it's all living within the Maypole framework
and I think providing an inflation method is what I should be doing. The
problem is that the inflation class I wrote isn't working properly in
conjunction with AsForm. I expect I've misunderstood what I have to do
in writing such a class.

Thanks, Dave

(message missing)

inflating columns to objects