select trigger - columns?

From: Ryan Tate
Subject: select trigger - columns?
Date: 23:44 on 19 Nov 2004
Within a subroutine called by the select trigger, is there any way to find
out which columns were SELECTed? I am altering some columns after they are
read from the database, but I don't want that data altered again if I do a
subsequent select.

Inflation/deflation will not work for me as I need to accept data from the
user in one format and from the database in another format, and I cannot
write an inflator to differentiate between the two (at least not just by
looking at the data with no other clues).

RT

select trigger - columns?
Ryan Tate 23:44 on 19 Nov 2004