Re: CDBI::Relationship::IsA issues with TEMP columns

From: Aaron Trevena
Subject: Re: CDBI::Relationship::IsA issues with TEMP columns
Date: 20:29 on 24 Nov 2004
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Peter Speltz wrote:
> Is that clear enough?  It seems what is happening is TEMP columns in base class
> aren't getting mapped properly to sub class.  Or more precisely they don't seem
> to be getting mapped at all since the sub class thinks they are in it's table.
> Maybe this is good or on purpose I don't know or i just am doing something
> stupid, but it's stopping me from being able to do what i want to do.

I am stuck for free time at the moment (new job, lots of (unwanted)
learning how to sysadmin windows and linux and bind and sendmail) so I
would suggest you avoid using TEMP columns with CDB::R::Isa until Richard
and I fix something to make it use something else.

Any patches welcome of course. As is a Test::More style test we can run
with some example data, etc.

regards,

A. who should be able to get back to his coding in a few weeks once he has
settled in his new job and finished building his father in laws webshop

        --
        Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++

CDBI::Relationship::IsA issues with TEMP columns
Peter Speltz 21:57 on 23 Nov 2004

Re: CDBI::Relationship::IsA issues with TEMP columns
Aaron Trevena 20:29 on 24 Nov 2004