Maypole SQLT->TT loader

From: Dave Howorth
Subject: Maypole SQLT->TT loader
Date: 17:03 on 06 Dec 2004
I've been working on a loader for Maypole that uses SQLT to read a DDL
file. The schema is then pushed through a TT template to generate Perl
initialization code for CDBI and Maypole (i.e. it generates BeerDB.pm
from beer_d_b.sql)

The work isn't finished, but I thought I'd post an early version to get
some feedback and because there was a recent question on the Maypole
list about table name mangling, which is a feature of this loader. It's
at <http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/dhoworth/perl/Maypole-CDBI_Loader.html>;

Cheers, Dave
        --
        Dave Howorth