Can't find DBI/xxx.pm

From: Drew Taylor
Subject: Can't find DBI/xxx.pm
Date: 14:19 on 10 Dec 2004
I sometimes get several errors of the sort "Can't find DBI/(db|st).pm
in @INC..." when running some of my CDBI-based unit tests from the
command line. I've also had this happen occasionally when running the
web application as well.  But the error is non fatal because the tests
go on to run and pass/fail as they normally do. It doesn't happen
often or reoccur on any regular basis. The most perplexing thing is
anyone else experience this problem?

I'll post the exact errors later today.

Mac OS X 10.3.6
Perl 5.8.1 (stock version)
Class::DBI 0.96
DBI 1.42
DBIx::ContextualFetch 1.01

Thanks,
Drew
 Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
 Email: drew@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx  *  Site implementation & hosting
 Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres

Can't find DBI/xxx.pm
Drew Taylor 14:19 on 10 Dec 2004