Problem solved and another one

From: JJ Merelo
Subject: Problem solved and another one
Date: 12:18 on 14 Dec 2004
Hi,
I solved the problem raised in my last question using the patch for
DBD::Pg mentioned in [1]. However, now I have another.
Postgresql is object-oriented, and, as such, allows stuff like this:
--
create table nota (
	nota_texto text,

create table nota_persona (
	persona_id integer references persona on delete cascade
) inherits (nota);
--

How can this reflected in a CDBI class structure? Obviously, Nota.pm
would reflect 'nota', but what about 'nota_persona'? It adds a column

I'd be grateful for any help

JJ

[1]http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/dbdpg-general/2004-June/001007.html

Problem solved and another one
JJ Merelo 12:18 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: Problem solved and another one
Perrin Harkins 20:42 on 14 Dec 2004

Re: Problem solved and another one
William McKee 21:01 on 16 Dec 2004

Generated at 11:30 on 23 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52