Re: MySQL fulltext search

Subject: Re: MySQL fulltext search
Date: 15:16 on 28 Dec 2004
My sincere apologies for the previous email I sent containing HTML and a tracking image.  There's a stupid "Track Delivery" option in my web based email client that I must have mistakenly clicked.  I sure hope this email goes through without a problem, otherwise I'll have to signup to this list with a different account.

Juan Camacho

ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW.

Is there anything available to enable fulltext searches via MySQL and CDBI?  I didn't find anything via CPAN.

I'm not sure if this should be an extension to AbstractSearch or a seperate plugin.  Ideally I would like it to get it to do the fulltext search in addition to the other field searches.  I wouldn't mind writing something, so any suggestions on the external interface, would be appreciated.

Re: MySQL fulltext search
15:16 on 28 Dec 2004

Re: MySQL fulltext search
Tony Bowden 15:44 on 28 Dec 2004

Re: MySQL fulltext search
Juan Camacho 16:18 on 28 Dec 2004

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52