Re: CDBI test gives warnings and even has a test failure

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: CDBI test gives warnings and even has a test failure
Date: 22:53 on 02 Jan 2005
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:19:39PM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I tried to replace the SQLite by SQLite2 in the test suit of CDBI
> and while the warnings were gone I got this error:

I actually switched the CDBI test suite to SQLite2 a week or so back.

Hopefully that will fix this issue.

Thanks for taking the time to investigate this.

Tony

Re: CDBI test gives warnings and even has a test failure
Tony Bowden 22:53 on 02 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52