Re: Returning A Class::Date Object

From: Jay Hargreaves
Subject: Re: Returning A Class::Date Object
Date: 09:37 on 11 Jan 2005
--------------070403030102010603070503

yup - completely missed that example in the documentation! cheers matt

        --
        a: 18 hart street, altrincham, wa14 1jw
m: 07899 872 306

--------------070403030102010603070503

begin:vcard
fn:Jay Hargreaves
n:Hargreaves;Jay
adr:;;18 Hart Street;Altrincham;;WA14 1JW;UNITED KINGDOM
email;internet:jay@xxxxxxx.xxx
tel;cell:07899 872 306
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.rigadon.com
version:2.1
end:vcard

--------------070403030102010603070503--

Returning A Class::Date Object
Jay Hargreaves 21:10 on 10 Jan 2005

Re: Returning A Class::Date Object
Matt S Trout 21:23 on 10 Jan 2005

Re: Returning A Class::Date Object
Jay Hargreaves 09:37 on 11 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:15 on 16 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52