CDBI::Plugin::Pager

From: David Baird
Subject: CDBI::Plugin::Pager
Date: 23:36 on 14 Jan 2005
I've just uploaded version 0.54, which fixes the problem noted by Gabor
of not accepting an arrayref WHERE clause when using positional arguments.

It turns out the eating of the WHERE clause by
SQL::Abstract::_recurse_where() isn't related to the problem - at least
as far as my tests go. There's a commented out where() method in the
module that would preserve the caller's reference to the WHERE clause,
but as Gabor says, this happens to any module that uses SQL::Abstract,
so maybe it's best to let the ref be eaten here too.

Best,

d.

CDBI::Plugin::Pager
David Baird 23:36 on 14 Jan 2005

Generated at 17:42 on 27 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52