Re: Modifying cdbi's default SQL and mod_perl

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: Modifying cdbi's default SQL and mod_perl
Date: 12:12 on 15 Jan 2005
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 05:17:07PM +0000, patrick_paskvan@xxxxx.xxx wrote:
> So, I created an init_acl() method in the classes
> that needed to be protected, and once the user's
> session is loaded, a call to init_acl() with the
> user's gids, REPLACES THE DEFAULT 'Retrieve' and
> 'RetrieveAll' STATEMENTS, so that all subsequent
> calls are prefixed with the ACL join.

This needs to happen at compile time. It's class data.

> admin users skip init_acl(), and I noticed that
> their results were limited by whoever set 'Retrieve'
> and 'RetrieveAll' last.

Instead of doing this, have a subclass which overrides the default
statements, and have each type of user use the different classes.

Tony

Modifying cdbi's default SQL and mod_perl
patrick_paskvan 17:17 on 14 Jan 2005

Re: Modifying cdbi's default SQL and mod_perl
Tony Bowden 12:12 on 15 Jan 2005

Re: Modifying cdbi's default SQL and mod_perl
Matt S Trout 16:54 on 15 Jan 2005

Generated at 17:42 on 27 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52