Which exact DBI->connect method does Class-DBI call?

From: karjala_lists
Subject: Which exact DBI->connect method does Class-DBI call?
Date: 02:33 on 25 Jan 2005
I'm using mod_perl (and Class-DBI 0.95) on my website and I need to know
which exact parameters Class-DBI uses to connect to the database.

The reason I need to know this, is that Apache mod_perl has a way to
optimize connecting to a database. All it asks to do this optimization
is that you supply it with a DBI->connect command at some point, with
the exact same parameters that future connection requests will use.

So for instance, if Class-DBI connects to the database with the {
RaiseError => 1} hash, then this hash needs to be added to that other
place in the mod_perl configuration.
If it doesn't then this hash must not be added to that other place.

This way a database connection will always be open and no time will be
lost in making a new connection during a webpage request.

What is the answer?

Thanks,
- Alexander

Which exact DBI->connect method does Class-DBI call?
karjala_lists 02:33 on 25 Jan 2005