column aliases in has_a / has_many

From: Aaron Trevena
Subject: column aliases in has_a / has_many
Date: 15:08 on 25 Jan 2005
Hello from my new gmail account,

I am porting bugzilla to CDBI and was hoping I could alias some of the
more ugly column names used in has_a and has_many relationships
without resorting to set_sql (which I will have to use heavily as it
is).

draven from #maypole / irc.perl.org has kindly provided a subversion
repository and I made a start on the code last night. If anybody is
interested the goal of the project is to provide both a nice OO API to
bugzilla and refactor it to use current good practice and modules /
frameworks such as CDBI, Maypole and Email::*. You can email me
offlist or chat on #maypole.

naturally I will be fixing my own personal bugbears in it first, such
as unique id's, decent normalisation and death to all enums.

cheers,

A.

column aliases in has_a / has_many
Aaron Trevena 15:08 on 25 Jan 2005