Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement

From: Julien GILLES
Subject: Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Date: 10:22 on 26 Jan 2005
Perrin Harkins wrote:
> Julien GILLES wrote:
> > __PACKAGE__->add_constructor(lasts =3D> 'keywords like ? ORDER BY =
date
> > DESC LIMIT %s');
> >=20
> > =3D=3D> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: called with 2 bind variables =
when
1
> > are needed
> >=20
> > I misunderstood something...
>=20
> You have to actually pass a value for the %s when you call it.  See
the=20
> Ima::DBI docs for an example.
>=20

I do pass a value, but the %s is not bound ,that's the problem. My
code is :

__PACKAGE__->add_constructor(lasts =3D> 'keywords like ? ORDER BY date
DESC LIMIT %s');

and the call :

My::Package->lasts("%foo%", 5);

--=20
Julien GILLES.

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom =
it is addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is =
unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author =
and do not necessarily represent those of GL TRADE or any of its =
affiliates.=20

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your =
possession and notify abuse@xxxxxxx.xxx

bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Julien GILLES 15:20 on 25 Jan 2005

Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Tony Bowden 15:33 on 25 Jan 2005

Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Julien GILLES 15:57 on 25 Jan 2005

Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Perrin Harkins 16:10 on 25 Jan 2005

Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Julien GILLES 10:22 on 26 Jan 2005

Re: bind parameter for LIMIT statement
Tony Bowden 10:38 on 26 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:39 on 05 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52