Re: Column accessor returning as a ref to Class::DBI::Column

From: Y00R0B0T
Subject: Re: Column accessor returning as a ref to Class::DBI::Column
Date: 20:44 on 26 Jan 2005
yeah, sorry about that....  I will blame it on gmail's "compose email"
form.... not on my sheer idiocy.

I'm not really sure what is happening... it seems like two columns in
one of my classes are getting switched?.  One column (my primary
column) is returning a ref to the Class::DBI::Column object for a
different column.  Does that make sense?

In anycase, I think that its definately something I'm doing and not
worth a test case.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:01:34 +0000, Tony Bowden <tony-cdbitalk@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 12:46:01PM -0600, Y00R0B0T wrote:
> > the k/v pair 4170=>undef,  4170 is the correct class_id for this row
> > - hope that's enough information.... sorry if it ain't.
>
> I don't know what you're doing to format that, but it's practically
> impossible to see what's going on there.
>
> I also have no idea what you're claiming the problem is.
>
> Can you turn this whole thing into a self-contained test case, ideally
> using SQLite, but MySQL would do, with a test that fails that you
> beleive should pass?
>
> Tony

Re: Column accessor returning as a ref to Class::DBI::Column
Y00R0B0T 20:44 on 26 Jan 2005

Generated at 17:42 on 27 Jan 2005 by mariachi v0.52