Re: First Attempt

From: Christopher Pryce
Subject: Re: First Attempt
Date: 15:26 on 29 Jan 2005
On Jan 29, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Drew Taylor wrote:

> Looks like you need the third parameter in the has_many() call. CDBI
> looks at the foreign class (ie. 'MyDBI::Resume::Exper') for a has_a
> definition. I'm guessing you don't have a has_a relationship defined
> in M::R::Exper back to M::Resume. In this case, CDBI would use the
> third parameter to has_many() to determine the linking column in
> M::R::Exper. Since you don't have the 3rd parameter, CDBI guesses
> (wrongly).

Thank you Drew and others who pointed me in the right direction. Yes,
when I re-read the POD carefully, I discovered that a has_a call in the
M::R::Expr class solved the problem.

cp

First Attempt
cpryce 20:29 on 28 Jan 2005

Re: First Attempt
Peter Speltz 20:58 on 28 Jan 2005

Re: First Attempt
Drew Taylor 14:44 on 29 Jan 2005

Re: First Attempt
Christopher Pryce 15:26 on 29 Jan 2005

Generated at 12:39 on 05 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52