Wiki Add : OverridingAutogeneratedAccessors

From: Addison, Mark
Subject: Wiki Add : OverridingAutogeneratedAccessors
Date: 18:07 on 15 Feb 2005
Hello,

Following on from the Inflating and defalting thread, I thought
a cook book entry on overriding the accessors generated for columns
might be of some use. So added:
http://www.class-dbi.com/cgi-bin/wiki/index.cgi?OverridingAutogeneratedA
ccessors

Currently covers Class::Accessor aliases and Perrins using=20
accessor_name (Perrin, if you get a chance could you add a code
example, cheers). If I get a chance I may add some notes on
overiding get and set as well. I'm sure there are many other
ways to do it (e.g. triggers) so let us know or add it to
the wiki.

mark
--
"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded."=20

This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s) t=
o whom addressed.=20
It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.=20
Any statement or opinions therein are not necessarily those of ITN unless s=
pecifically stated.=20
Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is prohibited.=20
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and dele=
te it from your system.=20
Security and reliability of the e-mail and attachments are not guaranteed.=20
You must take full responsibility for virus checking.

Independent Television News Limited,=20

Registered No. 548648 England,

VAT Reg. No: GB 756 2995 81,=20

200 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8XZ,

Telephone: 020 7833 3000.

Wiki Add : OverridingAutogeneratedAccessors
Addison, Mark 18:07 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Wiki Add : OverridingAutogeneratedAccessors
Perrin Harkins 20:22 on 15 Feb 2005

Re: Wiki Add : OverridingAutogeneratedAccessors
Perrin Harkins 18:12 on 18 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:21 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52