Class::DBI::Loader - two foreign keys to same table warning

From: Torsten Seemann
Subject: Class::DBI::Loader - two foreign keys to same table warning
Date: 00:16 on 16 Feb 2005
I am using Class::DBI::Loader(-relationships=>1, ...) and the
database includes the following two tables (using MySQL.InnoDB):

CREATE TABLE oligo (
        id PRIMARY KEY ETC,
        dna VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,

CREATE TABLE Pcr (
        id PRIMARY KEY ETC,
        fwd_oligo INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL REFERENCES oligo(id),
        rev_oligo INTEGER UNSIGNED NOT NULL REFERENCES oligo(id),

The Apache error log produces this:

  [Wed Feb 09 2005] [error] pcrs method already exists in Data::Oligo

I assume this is to do with an accessor (oligo->pcrs) being generated
for BOTH pcr.fwd_oligo + pcr.rev_oligo for the foreign key relationship?

Could you suggest a way you or I could fix this problem, and/or how I
could prevent the warning occurring ?

Thanks for any help,

--Torsten Seemann <torsten.seemann@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx.xx>

Class::DBI::Loader - two foreign keys to same table warning
Torsten Seemann 00:16 on 16 Feb 2005

Generated at 11:20 on 20 Feb 2005 by mariachi v0.52