Re: "field" is not a column of AND can't locate object method "x"

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: "field" is not a column of AND can't locate object method "x"
Date: 17:04 on 03 Mar 2005
On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 23:39 -0700, Michael Jensen wrote:
> I have been having my site running for several months now, but
> yesterday I started getting tons of errors. The weird thing is, after
> I refresh, there is no error. They come and go, but they keep coming.

Sounds like either some of your apache child processes are hosed or the
re-compiling technique Mason uses is not playing well with compile-time
stuff that Class::DBI does.  Have you done a full stop and start on your
server?

- Perrin

Re: "field" is not a column of AND can't locate object method "x"
Perrin Harkins 17:04 on 03 Mar 2005

Generated at 20:12 on 07 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52