Re: Heterogeneous collections, variants and has_many

From: ivor.williams
Subject: Re: Heterogeneous collections, variants and has_many
Date: 11:39 on 10 Mar 2005
From: Peter Speltz <peterspeltz@xxxxx.xxx>
To: cdbi-talk@xxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:45:51 -0800 (PST)

> You can specify in the third argument of has_many the column name that has the
> id. see has_many docs. ex: xx->has_many(foos=> 'FOO', 'foo_id'); If you need
> multicolumn key support then see thread on has_many might_have constraints few
> weeks ago. The developement version of cdbi has new has_many in it i believe.
> I got a link to it a while back from cdbi list. If you can't find it i'll dig
> it up.

Thanks! the 3rd parameter to has_many has solved my problem. And it's also playing nicely with has_variant.

cheers,

Ivor.

Heterogeneous collections, variants and has_many
ivor.williams 11:22 on 09 Mar 2005

Re: Heterogeneous collections, variants and has_many
ivor.williams 11:39 on 10 Mar 2005

Generated at 08:54 on 14 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52