Re: What relationships does a class have?

From: Sean Davis
Subject: Re: What relationships does a class have?
Date: 17:50 on 15 Mar 2005
That is why I asked the question to begin with--I really like using the
auto-discovery idea, and it seems to work.  It does quite well with
simple has_many and has_a relationships.  It doesn't appear to do
mapping for many-to-many tables, but I wouldn't expect it to.  However,
the option of altering the schema in the database without touching code
is too good to pass up, even if there is a bit of "fine-tuning" for the
many-to-many and self-referencing (multiple times) tables.

Thanks to all who have answered my question.

Sean

On Mar 15, 2005, at 12:41 PM, Sebastian Riedel wrote:

> .--- .- -- . ... wrote:
>
>> I think that auto-discovery of table relationships is relatively
>> experimental (?)
>>
> No, it's quite reliable if you know it's limits.
>
> --
> sebastian

What relationships does a class have?
Sean Davis 14:52 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: What relationships does a class have?
.--- .- -- . ... 15:15 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: What relationships does a class have?
Sebastian Riedel 17:41 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: What relationships does a class have?
Sean Davis 17:50 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: What relationships does a class have?
Kingsley Kerce 15:15 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: What relationships does a class have?
William Ross 15:20 on 15 Mar 2005

Generated at 15:09 on 27 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52