Re: Class::DBI::SQLite release candidate

From: Kenny Gatdula
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::SQLite release candidate
Date: 05:00 on 16 Mar 2005
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Marcus Ramberg has sent me a patch for C::D::SQLite to kiss
> SQL::Parser goodbye and use a regex instead, for his annoyance of
> SQL::Parser's syntax limitations.
> http://thefeed.no/cdbi-sqlite.diff
>
> I've applied the patch and made a release candidate tarball. Can you
> guys make sure that it won't break any existing code?
> http://bulknews.net/lib/archives/Class-DBI-SQLite-0.07_01.tar.gz

I couldn't use the module because of the SQL::Parser problem, now things
are working as expected and all tests pass. Thanks!

Kenny

Class::DBI::SQLite release candidate
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa 21:19 on 15 Mar 2005

Re: Class::DBI::SQLite release candidate
Kenny Gatdula 05:00 on 16 Mar 2005

Generated at 15:09 on 27 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52