Re: Class::DBI::Sqlite

From: Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
Subject: Re: Class::DBI::Sqlite
Date: 09:27 on 17 Mar 2005
Hi,

I uploaded a new version of Class::DBI 0.08, which is available at:
http://bulknews.net/lib/archives/Class-DBI-SQLite-0.08.tar.gz

It now uses regexp rather than SQL::Parser, which I guess allows you to
use the following SQL syntax.

try that and give me your feedback.

        --
        Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@xxxxxxxx.xxx>

Class::DBI::Sqlite
Daniel Wijnands 09:01 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI::Sqlite
Sebastian Riedel 16:44 on 01 Feb 2005

Re: Class::DBI::Sqlite
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa 09:27 on 17 Mar 2005

Generated at 16:58 on 18 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52