Re: CDR::IsA and *has_many* relationships in the parent class

From: Rhesa Rozendaal
Subject: Re: CDR::IsA and *has_many* relationships in the parent class
Date: 21:40 on 19 Mar 2005
Rhesa Rozendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started implementing a new database model, and it seems I'm running
> into a limitation of Class::DBI::Relationship::IsA. It works perfectly
> for accessing columns in the parent class, but it seems the
> relationships defined in the parent class are not mapped to the child
> class.

It seems I need to narrow down this assertion: has_a relationships are handled quite well; it's only the has_many relationships that are not
taken into account, as far as I can see. I haven't investigated any of the other relationship types, so this question really is only about
how to integrate has_many relations from the parent class into the child class.

Sorry to have made such a blanket statement :-\

Rhesa

CDR::IsA and relationships in the parent class
Rhesa Rozendaal 18:07 on 19 Mar 2005

Re: CDR::IsA and *has_many* relationships in the parent class
Rhesa Rozendaal 21:40 on 19 Mar 2005

Generated at 11:29 on 21 Mar 2005 by mariachi v0.52