Re: Never mind Re: add_to_ for existing objects (fwd)

From: Ryan Tate
Subject: Re: Never mind Re: add_to_ for existing objects (fwd)
Date: 20:41 on 08 Apr 2005
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Perrin Harkins wrote:
> I often define my own methods for things like this to make the intent
> clearer.

I agree and the logical name for my method would be add_to_notes but Class::DBI
seems to be doing some magic to override this method with the Class::DBI
version, which should be above it in the inheritence hierarchy. Since my
version was using SUPER:: it was only three lines but it appears this is not to
be (?).

Cheers
rt

Re: Never mind Re: add_to_ for existing objects (fwd)
Ryan Tate 20:41 on 08 Apr 2005

Generated at 12:49 on 16 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52