Re: Strange error -- Can't locate Class/DBI/__/Base.pm

From: Aaron Trevena
Subject: Re: Strange error -- Can't locate Class/DBI/__/Base.pm
Date: 16:16 on 15 Apr 2005
On 4/15/05, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> I've had this problem before somewhere but can't remember the solution
> -- google provides 0 hits for it and the wiki is down so I am posting
> to the list as a last resort.
>=20
> I get the following error :
> Can't locate Class/DBI/__/Base.pm in @INC
>=20
> The problem seems to occur at runtime only and particularly on redhat
> boxes. Also it seems to work fine when I do tests, but when accessed
> through a cgi script (even when using perl -cw via the command line) I
> get this error.

I was wondering why my tests ran but the cgi script didn't.

Turns out that if I 'use
Our::Inhouse::TemplatingAndPHPStyleApplicationServer' before 'use'ing
the Class::DBI based modules that compilation goes screwy.

So in short the solution for future reference is to change the order
you 'use' modules in

ha!

Strange error -- Can't locate Class/DBI/__/Base.pm
Aaron Trevena 16:12 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: Strange error -- Can't locate Class/DBI/__/Base.pm
Aaron Trevena 16:16 on 15 Apr 2005

Generated at 12:49 on 16 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52