WTD: Wiki page

From: Ian McDonald-ONLINE
Subject: WTD: Wiki page
Date: 20:52 on 15 Apr 2005
Hi,

I could really do with reading:
http://www.class-dbi.com/cgi-bin/wiki/index.cgi?UsingWithModPerl

But the Wiki has been down this week.

Does anyone have a copy they could send me?

Thanks,

Ian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.=20
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.=20

WTD: Wiki page
Ian McDonald-ONLINE 20:52 on 15 Apr 2005

Re: WTD: Wiki page
Tony Bowden 07:47 on 16 Apr 2005

Re: WTD: Wiki page
William Ross 11:32 on 18 Apr 2005

Re: WTD: Wiki page
Tony Bowden 12:08 on 20 Apr 2005

Re: WTD: Wiki page
William Ross 11:52 on 18 Apr 2005

weird dbix error
yoorobot 19:46 on 18 Apr 2005

Re: WTD: Wiki page
Tony Bowden 07:49 on 16 Apr 2005

Generated at 09:29 on 27 Apr 2005 by mariachi v0.52