Re: How do you print the address of objects with an overloaded stringification operator?

From: Tony Bowden
Subject: Re: How do you print the address of objects with an overloaded stringification operator?
Date: 13:03 on 29 Apr 2005
On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 01:48:51PM +0100, Ian McDonald-ONLINE wrote:
> Thus, I'm trying to find out what it's address is. Usually with a Perl
> object, I'd just print it, because the stringification operator tells me
> the memory address. But that's overloaded in Class::DBI.

You could turn off overloading. Or there's probably a CPAN module that
will tell you the memory address.

But I'm mostly curious what you're going to do with the memory address
if you can get...

Tony

Re: How do you print the address of objects with an overloaded stringification operator?
Tony Bowden 13:03 on 29 Apr 2005

Generated at 10:24 on 04 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52