Code extract from the Catalyst project. naming?

From: Marcus Ramberg
Subject: Code extract from the Catalyst project. naming?
Date: 15:04 on 01 May 2005
Hey.

As part of the catalyst framework, one of our developers, Christan Hansen, has written a model
named Catalyst::Model::CDBI::Sweet.

From http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Model-CDBI-Sweet/lib/Catalyst/Model/CDBI/Sweet.pm:

DESCRIPTION
Catalyst::Model::CDBI::Sweet provides convenient count, search, page, and cache functions in
a sweet package. It integrates these functions with Class::DBI in a convenient and efficient way.

This stuff is mostly non catalyst specific, so we want to move the core to the Class::DBI::
namespace. Was just wondering about naming? Our current suggestion is Class::DBI::Sweet.

Thanks for your time.
Marcus Ramberg
Catalyst Release Slave.

Code extract from the Catalyst project. naming?
Marcus Ramberg 15:04 on 01 May 2005

Generated at 10:24 on 04 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52