Starting out

From: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Starting out
Date: 11:55 on 06 May 2005
I'm just starting out with Class::DBI (have made use of straight DBI
previously), so would be interested in tutorial material as I'm having a
little trouble getting the concepts to "click".

Any recommendations for starter material would be useful.

I see the Perl.com article
  http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/11/27/classdbi.html
is mentioned as being "slightly out of date already".  However is it
safe to take as a base, or are there serious gotchas in it - and could
anyone summarise those?

[if it helps I'm probably going to be working with sqllite and the
template toolkit with Class::DBI]

Cheers
	Nigel.
        --
        [ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@xxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx ]

Starting out
Nigel Metheringham 11:55 on 06 May 2005

Re: Starting out
Will Hawes 12:26 on 06 May 2005

Re: Starting out
Cees Hek 13:34 on 06 May 2005

Generated at 06:54 on 17 May 2005 by mariachi v0.52