Re: [Maypole] Your CDBI::AsForm (and mine.. and my CDBI::Plugin::Type)

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: [Maypole] Your CDBI::AsForm (and mine.. and my CDBI::Plugin::Type)
Date: 22:57 on 17 Jun 2005

> > I'll work on posting some code to the mayople wiki ImprovedAsForm page.
> Maybe
> > that will get more feedback.  Ill work on a wiki post today.  My code is
> > general to cdbi but only mapole users have shown interest.

I finally did this.  Most of the code is general CDBI.  I posted this today at
http://maypole.perl.org/?ImprovedAsForm :

6/17/05

All six of the problems above are now solved. The code is not very pretty and i
need to settle on a structure still. You can see AsForm.pm and the model class
i use to process forms made by it at

http://www.cafes.net/peterspeltz/.

Notable new things are mainly on the form processing side. You can untaint_and
create_all objects with inputs on a form. Also you can search on foreign inputs
as well – ie columns in a might_have class. As always, any suggestions,
comments, questions, or patches are welcome.

cheers

pjs

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

Re: [Maypole] Your CDBI::AsForm (and mine.. and my CDBI::Plugin::Type)
Peter Speltz 22:57 on 17 Jun 2005