Compile error

From: C.J. Collier
Subject: Compile error
Date: 23:56 on 23 Jun 2005
Hey all,

I'm doing my first foray into Class::DBI here, and I'm getting a
compile error.  I've placed a tarball of a dump of my database
structure, my MailDB::DBI-related modules and a test script called
testMailDB.pl on my website at
http://colliertech.org/~cjcollier/src/maildb/MailDB-20050623a.tgz

The error I'm getting is, ahem...

$ perl testMailDB.pl
Can't locate object method "meta_info" via package
"MailDB::OtherFields" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Class/DBI/Relationship/HasMany.pm line 28.
Compilation failed in require at testMailDB.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at testMailDB.pl line 5.

I don't know what the meta_info method is, who generates it, or why it
would be missing.  Could someone fill me in?

Thanks!

C.J.

Compile error
C.J. Collier 23:56 on 23 Jun 2005