Re: Postgres and overriding db_Main

From: Perrin Harkins
Subject: Re: Postgres and overriding db_Main
Date: 14:05 on 21 Jul 2005
Cees Hek wrote:
> So if you are using PostgreSQL (or Oracle) and you override db_Main
> and don't call set_db, then you should call __driver directly and tell
> it what driver you are using before you call _default_attributes.
>
> __PACKAGE__->__driver('Pg');
> my $db_options = { __PACKAGE__->_default_attributes };

Thanks, I had that in my code but forgot to add it to the wiki.

I have a version of Ima::DBI that makes this unnecessary.  I will try to
put it out as a developer release this weekend so people can test it.

- Perrin

Postgres and overriding db_Main
Cees Hek 13:56 on 21 Jul 2005

Re: Postgres and overriding db_Main