Re: [CDBI] How do I add a method to a loaded class?

From: Peter Speltz
Subject: Re: [CDBI] How do I add a method to a loaded class?
Date: 16:15 on 07 Aug 2005
Opps sent on accident:   I was trying to say try:

my @all =3D (MyTable->columns, MyCable->columns('TEMP'));

But check the docs for syntax or maybe changed behavior in .99.

On 8/7/05, Peter Speltz <peterspeltz@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> The columns method with no arguments returns 'ALL' columns.  This
> strangely does not return TEMP columns  in .96  (probably for good
> reason though).  Maybe this has changed in .99.  Read the docs but im
> guessing if you want TEMP columns to be lumped with ALL columns you
> will have to call them explicitly . Try something like
>=20
> my @all Unless it has been changed in .99,
>=20
> On 8/7/05, Alex Aminoff <alex@xxxxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:

--=20
pjs

[CDBI] How do I add a method to a loaded class?
Alex Aminoff 00:22 on 07 Aug 2005

Re: [CDBI] How do I add a method to a loaded class?
Peter Speltz 16:15 on 07 Aug 2005

Generated at 09:40 on 09 Aug 2005 by mariachi v0.52